Achieving Higher Ranks
Promotions are given strictly by the discretion of the guild leader, commanders, and officers. Ranks are handled during the first weekend of every month. During the month, promotions are only granted for alternative characters.
Promotions only require 1 area of contribution to be met, though meeting multiple areas of contribution can help you earn higher ranks faster. See below for specifics;
Rank 7 – Bud Baron (Leader):
• Restricted for the Guild Leader only.
Rank 6 – Hemplar (Second in Command)
• Limited to long-term officers whom are considered a Second in Command for the guild. They are permitted to make calls without leader permission.
Rank 5 – Bud Knight (Officer)
• Limited to officers. Ranks 3 & 4 may inquire joining this position; however, promotions to this rank are decided through an officer vote.
Rank 4 – Bud (“High” Seniority Member)
• Requires either a 6 Month Membership, Coffer Donation of 125’000+ Pts or an Officer Vote.
Rank 3 – Sprout (Senior Member)
• Requires either a 3 Month Membership, Coffer Donation of 62’000+ Pts or an Officer Vote.
Rank 2 – Seed (Member)
• Requires either a 1 Month Membership, Coffer Donation of 21’000+ Pts or an Officer Vote.
Rank 1 – Shake (New Recruit)
• Automatically granted to newly recruited members.